Doing Things You Don’t Want to Do on ‘Christine-ology’ – Mix 95.7FM – Today’s Variety

Every Tuesday & Thursday we do a segment called Christine-ology and on Monday when I sat down to do some work, I decided to speak what was on my mind and did this instead…

Don’t you hate having to do something you don’t want to do or feel like doing? 

I should currently be blogging for work, but instead, I’m writing this down because technically, the point of Christine-ology, is about what’s going on in my brain, and my brain says SCREW BLOGGING! 

However, I can’t put those thoughts into actions, unless I want to get fired. In the very least, I’d receive a write-up for not doing part of my job description, which requires me to write two articles a day for our website, with a 250-word minimum (each).  

Is it hard? No, not necessarily. I even enjoy writing some of the things I talk about. But the problem is … it feels like homework. It’s something that I have to do, no matter what, before the day is over. You remember that feeling … coming home from school, having a snack, and watching your favorite shows like Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers or TRL … anything to avoid actually doing your homework. But, eventually, you had to get it done. 

That’s what having to write two stories a day feels like.

There are days where my brain just isn’t as sharp, other days where I don’t want to do any thinking, and other days where I’m simply just not in the mood. But I guess that’s what makes a job a job at times, even if we love what we do.

What about your job do you have to do but don’t feel like doing most of the time? 

READ MORE: See 50 remote jobs that can pay well



from WordPress https://ift.tt/3eKWgAs
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments